Monday, May 16, 2011

I Might Be Slightly Ridiculous

These are the eggs I decorated for Easter.






There are no explanations for this. Easter is not about freak bunnies laying eggs or candy or new pastel dresses. Easter is about remembering the Saviour and Redeemer of the world. Over two thousand years ago Christ suffered and died for all of God's children. Three days later he rose from the grave and conquered death. He lives! With his sacrifice and triumph all mankind can be resurrected, repent, and come unto the Father. It's really such a beautiful holiday, more so than a silly egg can display.

Side note: turns out I have no care for posting on time.

1 comment:

  1. Wow! I guess I wouldn't expect any less of you for egg decorating skills. Those are BEAUTIFUL! Almost as beautiful as you. P.S. I miss your face!

    ReplyDelete