Thursday, May 12, 2011

I Heart Recycling!

And the BEST kind of recycling is recycling unwanted clothing! Really though, think about it. Instead of throwing used goods into the ocean or putrid landfills why not just sell them back to destitute college kids? It's the ultimate recycling because it's actually helpful to the economy and there is no added wastes to the environment created during the recycling process. Plus it is FUN FUN FUN. Brilliant!

I LOVE thrifting but I especially love thrifting outside of DI. Mormons have a way of using things until they can't be used anymore. Look at these beauties that I picked up the other day. Shhhhhhh...don't tell my mom :)


Brown riding boots: 6.99 White leather boots: 4.99 Blazer: 6.99 Sequin tank: 1.99

And here I am wearing the white booties. They are exactly like a brown pair I have but white. I can't believe I ever said no shoes. Silly me!

If you are obsessed with blogs and thrifting like me then you will love this girlie's cute blog. EVERYTHING she wears is thrifted. Everything.


P.S. Do you like my hair? I love me some summa braids :) Inspiration from this blog.

2 comments:

  1. You're so cute! Where in the heck did you go for those sweet deals????

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whitney you're the best! I love your hair!

    ReplyDelete