Friday, January 14, 2011

Obligatory New Years Post

NEW YEAR RESOLUTIONS!!! So it's a few days late...but don't get your panties in a bunch; I still have 352 days to make and break my resolutions :)

1. Write in my (non-existent) journal at least once a week.

2. STOP BUYING SHOES. 2010 alone involved 7 new pairs....

3. Read scriptures in the morning. Yes, I too am a victim of late-night sleepiness. Not usually a huge problem except when my spiritual cup still needs filling. One of these days I'll wrestle myself out of bed BEFORE class starts.

4. Read. Not romantic fiction, not science fiction, not any fiction. Since high school I've turned into quite the binge reader. If I do read, it's mounds of crap literature that I can just tell is turning my arteries to lard. In honor of Jerusalem, I am reforming my ways and turning to non-fiction literature on middle eastern culture and conflict.

5. Delete my facebook...eventually. Don't get me wrong, it's been real. I'll never forget vague status updates, countless hours spent stalking, or my fair share of made-possible-by-fb dates. To the best wingman ever: cheers! I'll miss ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment