Saturday, November 9, 2013

Blogger Love


I discovered blogs about three years ago via my friend, Amelia, and I love them. Readily accessible and relevant reading material from friends and even famous bloggers? What's not to love? What I'm less willing to admit is that I read A LOT of them. Lots and lots of blogs and yet I still want more! More and MORE. So I'm going to share some of my favorite reads in the hopes that you'll share some of your picks. Pretty please?
Joanna Goddard at A CUP of JO is a classic. She's a magazine writer, turned blogger and has entertaining material everyday, sometimes several times a day. I have a feeling we'd be best friends in real life. 
Jenny Komenda at Little Green Notebook is a design genius. On her blog she gives great design inspiration and DIYs that make great interior decorating seem attainable.
Sydney Poulton at The Daybook started out as a fashion blogger but has since expanded her blog to include more of a lifestyle aspect. I love her beautifully written musings and her adorable little boy. 
Lizzie B. at Cotton and Curls is a DIY fashionista. Her blog includes sewing tutorials and brilliant up-cycles. Check out where she up-cycled a pair of grandma pants into high waisted beauties. I use her for all my sewing needs. 
Anna Dorfman at Door Sixteen makes me want to rip up all our floors and take on house renovations that I am wholly unqualified to start. She, too, is a designer with a rocking-London design style. 
Allie at Hyperbole and a Half writes about hilarious life-stories accompanied by Microsoft Paint illustrations. She addresses diverse topics such as childhood misconeptions, stupid dogs, and depression. 
Lindsay at Pinch of Yum has THE food blog to read. Not only does she share incredible recipes, she produces a food photography book, and talks about all the ins and outs of food blogging, trade secrets most bloggers are unwilling to doll out.

So what are your blog favorites?

1 comment:

  1. I love Cup of Jo too! The motherhood around the world series was fascinating. I think you really would be best friends with her. A few I follow are:
    Merricks Art - mainly for her sewing tutorials
    Bella the blog - mostly just for her lifestyle posts. I can see your blog being like hers but funnier.
    Danielle Oakey Interiors and and a few other interior design blogs like Design Indulgence
    I'm going to check out the ones you listed!

    ReplyDelete