Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Carter-less





Photo cred to the beautiful and talented Cassie!

Sometimes when Carter isn't around to censor my actions, not good things happen. Not good sometimes meaning I post our fake engagements photos all over the internet...fake engagement photos that are scarily authentic. In my defense, they were taken as a prank on a particularly gullible mutual friend on his mission. Not that you'd have to be all the gullible to believe that invite. Another factoid probably also not appropriate for the internet: I'd do anything for a good prank.

3 comments:

  1. I literally almost killed you!!! I think Carter deserves a blogpost on the other blog you belong to :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I almost pooed...in my pants. Not that that doesn't happen on a regular basis already...but still! I would blame you! hehe....but I have to say...that ring looks AMAZING on your finger

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha yes, I love that you did this. I definitely thought they were real at first so I'm impressed! I so want to do this to someone now.

    ReplyDelete