Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Tut Tut, Looks Like Rain

Most days life feels phenomenal, so full of possibility and wonder and extraordinary life opportunities. Today, however, life looks like big black pits of despair and stormy clouds and like anywhere I step is a step toward misery and regret. I'm waiting for someone to appear from behind those bookshelves and tell me what I already know: "You're being dramatic. Say a prayer, take a nap and tomorrow will look a little less black pit-esque. Things are hardly ever as final as they seem." Inevitably there would be tears as I whine to them about my inability to make important life decisions or beg for one of those crystal balls that foretells my inescapable future. Eventually, though, I would probably agree with them, explaining away my tears as post-teen hormones or that time of the month. And then life would go on, as it always does. Life goes on.

PS I gots myself a new layout. It's much fresher and cleaner, no? Just like tomorrow, I hope.

1 comment:

  1. I feel THE EXACT SAME WAY. This is one of my favorite blog posts of all the times. You are great. Hope everything gets better, as it always does!

    ReplyDelete