Friday, December 9, 2011

I'M DONE

This is normally how I feel about Finals Week:
but this Finals Week I'm already partying!
I finished my last final this afternoon and lemme tell you IT FEELS SO GOOD. In celebration we spent another night at the Western Wall dancing and singing with the Jews as they welcomed in Shabbot. BEST END OF FINALS PERIOD. Now I have one week of homework-less Jerusalem and two weeks of Christmas bliss at home to look forward too. With only one week left, I'm feeling fairly ambivalent. I'm sad to leave one of the most incredible places on earth and all the family I've found here but I just know there are so many equally exciting and awesome things in my future, whatever they may be.

In the name of posterity I'll be posting all those things I was supposed to be blogging in November in the next few days but also saying I blogged them in November. Confused? Don't worry about it, just be checking posts in the month of November.

No comments:

Post a Comment