Thursday, April 14, 2011

Holy Land say what?!

I give you just one guess as to what this little piece of paper says (I am smiling with my eyes, an Asian technique developed through many muscular exercises). Need a hint? It has to do with this lovely place....


....located in this lovely city....


....with these lovely people!



If you guessed the happiest place on earth you would be sadly mistaken but not entirely off either. That's right my pretties, I AM GOING TO JERUSALEM! For those of you who don't know, I applied to study abroad at the BYU Jerusalem for Fall 2011 and have been accepted! OH MY FREAKIN' HOLY LAND. I've already hosted numerous daydreams about funny-shaped international outlets and unintelligible shop signs. What an adventure! Don't worry, I've always secretly wanted to write for a travel blog so I'll be sure to post frequently while I'm there. If I have any benevolent stalkers (or really any type of stalker, I'll take who I can get) who also happen to be filthy rich, now would be an excellent time to make yourself known. This whole trip is going to end up costing me 10,000 buckeroos. Good thing I'm loaded...not.

4 comments:

  1. YAYYYYYY CHO! DREAMZ COME TRU GIRLFRAN

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY!!!!! I AM SOOOOOOOOOOOOO EXCITED FOR YOU! I DON'T THINK YOU UNDERSTAND, OKAY MAYBE JUST A LITTLE BIT SINCE I'M WRITING YOU IN ALL CAPS. BUT REALLY I AM SOO EXCITED FOR YOU. WE NEED TO HAVE A NICE LONG CHAT ABOUT JERUSALEM BEFORE YOU LEAVE. OKAY? OKAY! LOVE YOU AND MISS YOU.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's so awesome!!!!! I'm excited for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am your number one stalker Whitney. I have read this post four times now and get happier and more in love with your life the more I read it. HOLY LAND! Falafel :) :) ;)

    ReplyDelete