Wednesday, December 15, 2010

I'm in love! I'm in love! I'm in love!

So sasssssy.

I'm in love and this time it's with Emma Stone. Let me tell you all the wonderful things Wikipedia and iMBD has told me about her via photo essay.

"Stone attended Xavier College Preparatory,[6] an all-girl Catholic high school, as a freshman for one semester.[9] She gave a PowerPoint presentation to her parents, set to the Madonnasong "Hollywood", to convince them to let her move to California for an acting career.[9][10] She dropped out of high school, and in January 2004, moved with her mother to a Los Angelesapartment, at the age of fifteen." - Wikipedia


Emma Stone looks great as a redhead.

Emma Stone also looks awesome as a blonde.

Emma Stone looks great always.


Especially with a gun.

Growling becomes her.

Where else can you find such beauty and sass? That there is a whole package.

Emma dates among the elite. Namely attractive singer/songwriters named Teddy Geiger.

Emma also befriends the elite. I love you tay-tay.

'Nuff said.

No comments:

Post a Comment